- A. Lisowska, From Personalized Timely Notification to Healthy Habit Formation: A Feasibility Study of Reinforcement Learning Approaches on Synthetic Data, SMARTERCARE Workshop, November 2021.
- Sz. Wilk, Personality and Habit Formation: Is There a Link? SMARTERCARE Workshop, November 2021.
- M. Peleg, An app for improving the wellbeing of cancer patients, Annual Israeli Medical Informatics Association Conference, November 2021.
- N. Veggiotti, M. Peleg, Enhancing the IDEAS framework with ontology: designing digital interventions for improving cancer patients’ wellbeing, AMIA 2021 Annual Symposium, October 2021.
- T.M. Buonocore, E. Parimbelli, L. Sacchi, R. Bellazzi, L. Del Campo, S. Quaglini, Improving Keyword-Based Topic Classification in Cancer Patient Forums with Multilingual Transformers, MedInfo 2021, September 2021. [video]
- A. Lisowska, Catching patient’s attention at the right time to help them undergo behavioural change: Stress classification experiment from blood volume pulse, AIME 2021: 19th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Medicine, June 2021. [video]
- E. Parimbelli, CAncer PAtients Better Life Experience (CAPABLE) first proof-of-concept demonstration, AIME 2021: 19th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Medicine, June 2021.
- A. Lisowska, Is it a good time to survey you? Cognitive load classification from blood volume pulse, CBMS 2021: 34th IEEE CBMS International Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems, June 2021.
- F. Polce, The Case Manager: driving medical reasoning in a distributed environment for home patient monitoring, MIE2021: 31st Medical Informatics in Europe Conference, May 2021.
- S. Wilk, Providing comprehensive support to cancer patients, homecarers and physicians, Telemedicine and eHealth 2020, September 2020.
- M. Peleg, From MobiGuide to CAPABLE: empowering patients with evidence-based and data-based monitoring and decision support, Leadership in Academia Yearly Symposium (Council for Higher Education of Israel), May 2021.
- M. Peleg, Ontology-based decision-support systems to enhance patients’ wellbeing, Neurotech Community Day (UoH), June 2020.
- M. Peleg, Big Data for Improving the Wellbeing of Cancer Patients and the Data Science Research Center at the University of Haifa, Neurotech Community Day (UoH), June 2020.
- S. Wilk, A. Lisowska, CAPABLE: CAncer Patients Better Life Experience, Seminar of the “Intelligent Decision Support Systems and Granular Computations” of the Committee on Informatics, Polish Academy of Sciences, May 2021.
- M. Peleg M., Virtual activities to improve the mental quality of life of cancer patients, European Scientists Night, December 2020.
- M. Peleg, Big Data for Improving the Wellbeing of Cancer Patients and the Data Science Research Center at the University of Haifa, Presentation to the Minister of Higher Education, Ze’ev Elkin (UoH), June 2020.
- M. Peleg, Ontology-based decision-support systems to enhance patients’ wellbeing, UoH’s Data Science Colloqium, June 2020.
- M. Peleg, Personalized health, President’s Report 2020 (Report of the President of UoH), May 2020.